Maybe you have broken a bone before and are curious about what happened inside the body while it was healing, or maybe you are studying for a test that covers bone healing in medical school or high school. For anyone in this situation, this course is quick review that covers the structure and function of bones and how they heal.
We all know what bone is, but not everyone is aware of all of its functions. It is more than just a support structure that prevents you from looking like a jellyfish! This course will give you a good understanding of what bones do besides just that.
In order to take this course, there is almost no prior knowledge necessary. Some grade-school level science and biology would certainly help get through it.
Basic Bone Healing Course Objectives:
Know the structure and cell types involved in bone
Distinguish between two types of bone healing
Understand various factors that can delay or enhance bone healing
Who should take this course?
Anyone who has broken a bone and is curious about it
People in the medical field looking for a quick review
What you get:
- Unlimited time access to 4 recorded online lectures (~ 1/2 hr of content)
- Access to a forum for discussing/asking questions to the instructor
- Free updates to course material
Basic Bone Healing Course Outline:
- Introduction to Bone Healing Course
- What are the basic cells and structure of bone?
- Fracture Healing – What are primary and secondary fracture healing?
- Further Studies – Cracking through the surface
Click Here to get started!